Outdoor Wedding Site Viewing
Do you LOVE the idea of an outdoor wedding? Brill, so do we. One of the first steps is to find WHERE you are going to have it. We work with a number of sites across the Midlands that all offer something special. Three of these sites, Sami Tipi manage and we are now able to offer you a viewing. We will, of course, be social distancing. But out in the open with lots of space around us, this won’t be a problem at all.
The Three Sites
These three wedding fields all offer something very unique. We are lucky enough to be able to show you around one or all three sites if you chose;
- Cuttle Brook, is a waterfront wedding site in Swarkestone, Derbyshire.
- Priory Meadows, is on the Leicestershire/Derbyshire border at Breedon on the Hill, this site has an expanse of meadowland surrounded by trees.
- The Hideaway, is a stone throw away from Calke Abbey in Ticknall. This site is surrounded by woodland giving you your own secret hideaway.
All sites offer you a blank canvas, literally to create the day that you want. At Sami Tipi we can provide you with the right structure for your day, including glamping if you choose to make a weekend of it!
Book Your Field Viewing
Complete this simple form below and we will be in touch to organise a suitable time for your field viewing;
Outdoor Wedding Sites
We know that some of our other outdoor wedding sites that we work with are now also offering viewings (with social distancing practices in place). Have a look at our venue page for further inspiration;
Tips To Choosing Your Wedding Field
With over 30 wedding fields that we work with across the Midlands, you really are spoilt for choice. So how do you choose your wedding field?
- Does it feel right? Like when you buy your first home, you just know. There is that feeling in your tummy that says YES, so tip one is; Trust your gut.
- When comparing different fields consider which each one offers you. Does this also match with how you see your day, write a wish list of what you would like from your site;
- How long do you have the site for – This might be important to you if you are wanting time before your wedding day to enjoy the space and take your time styling your structure.
- Is camping allowed – If you are wanting to wake up the following day with some of your guests so you can all enjoy brunch together, camping could be important for you.
- Are toilets and power included – A site that offers toilets and generators will be more expensive than one that does not, so always look at the full picture of what a site offers you. These can be hired in so it isn’t a problem if they are not on site.
- Is it full DIY or is the site Managed – A managed site will mean you will have support on the day, if this isn’t important the DIY option will be perfect for you. Even with a DIY site, it doesn’t mean you cannot hire support/staff in for the day but keep this in mind again when looking at the overall site cost.
- What are the timings for music/drinks to end – Knowing the timings of the site, allows you to plan your day, if I site wants music off by 11 pm it might be that you choose an earlier ceremony time so you can make the most of the full day.
- Who runs the bar – Having a managed bar could be a tick off of your to-do list. However, if you wish to offer free welcome drinks that you have purchased a site with no corkage could be a good option for you.
It is about getting clear on a few things that are important to you both so you can decide on what site is right for you and your outdoor celebration.