Dear Soon To Be Newly-Weds,
Are you afraid that your wedding will be just a blueprint of all your friends weddings?
Worried that no one will remember it a year down the road? Or worse, that something dreadful will happen and that will be the only reason people remember it?
You don’t want your once in a lifetime wedding ruined by a low quality, unsafe and unattractive looking tipi that leaves your guests feeling cold, miserable and secretly wishing it was an indoor event.
The last thing you want is the embarrassment of seeing your closest family and friends not enjoying themselves as much as you’d hoped. Or even worse, going home early and missing the dancing because the venue’s a big disappointment.
When it comes to picturing your perfect wedding venue, it’s the complete opposite of this…
The perfect wedding venue to you is a high quality, beautifully crafted and impressive venue, which will not only ‘wow’ your guests when they first see it, but it will keep them warm, comfortable and happy throughout the whole day.
Party in style under the atmospheric canvas, with lots of twinkly fairy lights, dance floor with dazzling disco ball and a real flame fire pit to toast your marshmallows.
And the best part is, unlike hotel function rooms where you have to decorate around corporate looking furniture and decor that’s already there, our tipis offer a completely blank canvas to personalise exactly how you want it.
You can really let your personality shine and bring your bespoke tipi wedding to life.
And thanks to the meticulous planning of your dedicated event team, you will have everything setup, exactly as you imagined without any dashing around and panicking at the last minute to do it yourself.
You’ll be able to sit back, relax and enjoy the ambiance with a glass of champagne on your special day.
If that sounds good, you’ll want to keep reading and here’s why…
- The National Wedding Industry Award Winner – 2020’s Best Marquee Suppliers
- We’ve helped over 35,000 people enjoy an outdoor event in our 9 years as a business
- Authors of the 5 star Amazon rated book The Ultimate Guide To Planning An Outdoor Wedding
- We’ve provided amazing tipis for the likes of Landrover, Skoda, Capital One, Joules, Leicester University and Nottingham University.
- Five-time Regional Winner – Wedding Industry Awards 2017/2018/2020/2021/2022
- 40 years combined experience across the team
- Supporters of Treetops Hospice Care – Giving back to our local community
- MUTA Approved – Providing the highest standard of original Nordic Tentipi Products
But this isn’t about us, it’s about you and your perfect wedding day.
Here’s What You Can Expect From Sami Tipi
- FREE Tipi Planning Consultation – You will be personally guided by our tipi experts and helped to discover exactly what you need for the size and style of your wedding and the practicalities of bringing your amazing vision to life.
- Exclusive VIP Event Invitation – After deciding to work with Sami Tipi, you will be invited as our VIP guest to come and see our wonderful tipis in action. Get a feel for how stunning they’ll look and some inspirational ideas for your day.
- Tipi Planning Meetings – You will be invited to two planning meetings where you’ll be able to keep us updated with exactly what you want for your wedding, from the all important internal decorations to finer details such as seating plan ideas and needs.
- Everything Set Up – You’ll arrive at your wedding field to find everything in place and ready to use, just as you’d imagined. With our meticulous setup process, you will be free to focus on the fun parts of decorating your tipis and of course, getting ready for your big day.
- Enjoy Your Special Day – As your guests arrive they’ll be just as impressed as you are. Once night falls, enjoy watching the transformation of your tipi space as the fairy lights take hold and your celebration space becomes even more magical.
Your Wedding Is In Safe Hands
Take The Stress Out Of Choosing Your Wedding Venue
With what seems like a million and one things to plan you may feel like you’ve bitten off more than you can chew with an outdoor wedding but don’t worry, it really doesn’t have to be that way.
Not only will you get your tipi in your preferred configuration, you can also have all of the furniture and special touches, with everything set up and taken care of without you needing to lift a finger.
We can also put you in touch with our network of trusted suppliers to ensure you can have a truly unforgettable outdoor wedding without the stress of having to do everything yourself.
Get Your FREE Availability Check & Pricing Guide
You’re reading this page right now because you want:
- A truly unique and creative outdoor tipi wedding that isn’t just what everybody else settles for and really reflects your personality.
- To hire a supplier who has a beautiful collection of stunning tipis and a proven track record ensuring everything runs like clockwork.
- Pull off an absolutely unforgettable wedding that your friends and family still talk about, many years from now.
As you know already, one of the most important things is your date. Our wedding tipis do tend to book up fast (sometimes years in advance).
Don’t put this off to make sure you don’t end up being disappointed.
Simply click on the button below and tell us where to send your availability check and prices. You can then find out in your own time, which options work best for you.
Alternatively you can give us a call on: 01332 806040 and someone will be glad to speak to you to answer any questions you may have.
What If I’m Not Sure About An Outdoor Wedding?
That’s completely understandable and we wouldn’t want you to rush into anything. You’re probably worried about budget, location or just need to be sure that an outdoor wedding is for you? That’s fine.
The best place to start is our free pricing guide which clearly explains the options and along with lots of other useful bits of information you may find helpful.
Just click here to get your free copy now, it only takes a minute.
You Really Have Nothing To Lose
Remember, we’re not asking you to make a decision today. Just to check to see if we’re available on your date and give you a better idea of what options are available to help with your planning.
They’ll be no pushy sales calls, just helpful advice from tipi experts if you feel you need it.
Getting the free guide only takes a minute and means you can browse this at your leisure.
But Sami Tipi Isn’t For Everyone
We may only be a small team, but we’ve built a flawless reputation that really speaks for itself. We’ve worked incredibly hard to ensure that we provide tipis of the highest quality with no amount of detail missed when it comes to getting your big day just right.
If you’re looking for the quickest, cheapest possible option out there and would be happy with a generic, run of the mill wedding, then unfortunately, we’re probably not the best company for you.
But if you want something special, unique and truly unforgettable that you can look back on for the rest of your lives, then stop what you are doing right now, and get your free availability check and pricing guide by clicking the button below.
Some Commonly Asked Questions
Once you’ve let us know your email and your ideal date, the pricing guide will be emailed across to you right away. If you have any questions about pricing, availability or anything else then the team is always here to help out.
When planning an outdoor wedding or celebration the one thing we get asked over and over again is what if it rains? We have got this covered in this blog post which is jam-packed full of all the information you will need to know. Click here to read more…
We have a selection of beautiful venues across the Midlands that can provide the perfect setting for our tipis. We have sites in Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Staffordshire and the West Midlands. We are able to travel up to an hour and a half from our location in Swarkestone, Derby. This means we are only ever 90 minutes away from you and your venue if we are needed. Alternatively, if you have your own site already or if you are looking to have your celebration in your own garden space, this is possible too. We are always happy to visit new sites and discuss the options with you. Start your free quote to discover if we can cater to your location.
The number of tipis you require depends on a number of factors. This includes the number of guests you are looking to celebrate with both daytime and evening. Other considerations are how you are planning on using the space and what else you will require in your space, for example, a bar, dance floor, band area or an open fireplace. We will take all of this into consideration when we recommend to you the number of tipis you need as part of your free quote.
To make your tipi event function, you will require power and toilets. If your site does not offer power or organise the hiring in of an event generator, this is something we can do for you. If you would prefer to organise your own generator, we will advise you on our power requirements.
We also work with a number of luxury toilet hire companies. We are happy to coordinate the hiring of these in for you, or we can recommend suppliers we have worked with in the past.
Yes, we have a number of open events throughout the year where you can see the tipis up in all their glory. You’ll be able to see what the tipis look like when they are all lit up at night-time; perfect for imagining how your evening reception will look and how it will feel. You’ll be able to walk around inside and really get a feel for what kind of arrangement you want for your wedding. Begin the process by requesting your free availability check and pricing guide by clicking the button below.
Our tipi flooring is a woven matting called Dandy Dura, this is laid over a waterproof protective membrane. The matting is high heel proof, so you and your guests will be fine in heels whilst in the tipis. There is inevitably going to be a time when you will have to walk over the grass, whether this is to pop to the toilet or to just enjoy the outside space, this when highest of heels will be a little difficult
Our Tip is to let your guests know you are having an outdoor wedding, they do not need to know that it is in a tipi that can remain a surprise. By providing them enough information, they will be a little more informed on what to wear, including footwear.
5 Common-Sense Reasons To Check Availability & Pricing Now
- It’s so easy and only takes a couple of minutes. Just click on the button below and enter your email and date.
- You’ll be able to see if your desired date is available. Remember, we book up fast, often a couple of years in advance, so don’t delay!
- Remove the need to worry about your venue and tipi hire. You can relax knowing your wedding is in the best hands and things are taken care of
- Join the 30,000 other people who have had a fantastic, 5 star rated, outdoor event with Sami Tipi
- Don’t miss out – Take advantage of our FREE, no obligation availability check and price guide now before your perfect date is snapped up by someone else.