Industrial Meets Botanical
The inspiration for the “industrial meets botanical” styling came from an emerson lighting structure I had seen in a restaurant. I knew something similar would look amazing in the tipis. With this as the baseline, I met with Tara from Tara Knott styled events to build on this to create something very spectacular.
We surrounded ourselves with an array of local talent including Emily from Emily Wisher Artisan Florist, Natalie from Ruby Lous Cakes and Allie from Polly & Me. Everyone collaborated pulling their ideas together to create such a wonderful styled space. The team brought to life the Industrial meets Botanical brief perfectly.
Minimal and Clean
The look was really stripped back with a modern, clean and minimal style. Using copper tones and accessories mixed with white florals and the copper chandeliers with emerson bulbs unquestionably being a WOW factor.
Behind the lens was the talented Ed Brown who captured all of the detail and Chris from Perfect Moment Films captured the filmed footage. This all took place at Bawdon Lodge farm with #teambawdon and Val from Benessamy Weddings & Events;
- Tipis : Sami Tipi www.samitipi.co.uk
- Venue: Bawdon Lodge Farm www.bawdonlodgefarm.co.uk
- Event coordinator: Benessamy Weddings and Events www.benessamy.co.uk
- Stylist: Tara Knott www.taraknott.co.uk
- Florist: Emily Wisher Artisan Florist www.emilywisherartisanflorist.co.uk
- Photographer: Ed Brown Photography www.edbrownphotography.co.uk
- Wedding Cake: Ruby Lou’s Cake Co https://www.rubylouscakeco.co.uk/
- Stationery and Caligraphy Polly and Me www.facebook.com/PollyAndMeUK
- Hexagonal Bar Structure: Past to Present www.pasttopresentvintagehire.co.uk
- Table Linen: Executive Linen www.executivelinen.co.uk
- Film: Perfect Moment Films www.perfectmomentfilms.co.uk
Styled Shoot Inspiration
We are lucky enough to be able to play with both the tipis and sailcloth tent at different events we create throughout the year. Here is further inspiration to help you get your own creative juices flowing;