Industrial Meets Botanical
Every Wednesday I love to share with you inspiration from real weddings, this week I am interrupting this to share with you a gorgeous styled shoot we did alongside a team of super talented suppliers to showcase to you how your tipi wedding could look.
The initial inspiration for the styling came from an emerson lighting structure I had seen in a restaurant, I knew something similar would look amazing in the tipis. With this as the baseline, I met with Tara from Tickety Boo Events to build on this to create something very spectacular. We surrounded ourselves with an array of talent including Emily from Emily Wisher Artisan Florist, Natalie from Yummy Little Cakes and Allie from Polly & Me. Everyone collaborated and pulled their ideas together to create such a wonderful space.
The look was really stripped back with a modern, clean and minimal style. Using copper tones and accessories mixed with white florals and the copper chandeliers with emerson bulbs being a WOW factor.
Behind the lens was the talented Ed Brown who captured all of the detail and Chris from Perfect Moment Films captured the filmed footage. This all took place at Bawdon Lodge farm with #teambawdon and Val from Benessamy Weddings & Events;
- Tipis : Sami Tipi www.samitipi.co.uk
- Venue: Bawdon Lodge Farm www.bawdonlodgefarm.co.uk
- Event coordinator: Benessamy Weddings and Events www.benessamy.co.uk
- Stylist: Ticketyboo Events www.ticketybooevents.co.uk
- Florist: Emily Wisher Artisan Florist www.emilywisherartisanflorist.co.uk
- Photographer: Ed Brown Photography www.edbrownphotography.co.uk
- Wedding Cake: Ruby Lou’s Cake Co https://www.rubylouscakeco.co.uk/
- Stationery and Caligraphy Polly and Me www.facebook.com/PollyAndMeUK
- Hexagonal Bar Structure: Past to Present www.pasttopresentvintagehire.co.uk
- Lanterns: Za Za Homes zazahomes.co.uk
- Table Linen: Executive Linen www.executivelinen.co.uk
- Light Boxes: Florence & Bow www.facebook.com/Florenceandbow
- Film: Perfect Moment Films www.perfectmomentfilms.co.uk