Dear Soon To Be Newly-Weds,
Congratulations! You are about to embark on the super exciting journey of planning your own tipi wedding!
So, you’ve fallen in love with the Sailcloth Tent, the next question is “but where can we have it in the Derbyshire area“?
At Sami Tipi we’ve got this covered for you. We’ve worked with a number of local Derbyshire sites creating unique Sailcloth wedding celebrations. This also includes THREE exclusive sites that we can offer you.
All of the sites that we work with offer something different and unique. Some of the outdoor wedding sites we’ve worked with for nearly 10 years so we know exactly how they work and what you may need in addition to the actual land hire.
With what seems like a million and one things to plan you may feel like you’ve bitten off more than you can chew with an outdoor wedding but don’t worry, it really doesn’t have to be that way.
We’ll work with you to create the perfect floor plan to suit you and make the most of your wedding site. We’ll also take care of all of the furniture, special touches and the functional items such as the toilets and generator.
In addition to your wedding site, we will share with you our little black book of fabulous local suppliers who also love an outdoor wedding.
Derbyshire Sailcloth Wedding Sites
- Woodland Setting
- Separate Parking Field
- DIY and Fully Managed options available
- Camping Encourage
- No Corkage
- EXCLUSIVE Sami Tipi Site
- A blend of wild meadow and woodland settings
- DIY outdoor wedding site
- Parking available onsite
- Fully Managed options available
- No Corkage
- Sami Tipi Exclusive site
More Sailcloth Wedding Sites Across Derbyshire
Here’s What You Can Expect From Sami Tipi
- FREE Planning Consultation – You will be personally guided by our outdoor wedding experts and helped to discover exactly what you need for the size and style of your wedding and the practicalities of bringing your amazing vision to life.
- Exclusive VIP Event Invitation – After deciding to work with Sami Tipi, you will be invited as our VIP guest to come and see our wonderful Sailcloth in action. Get a feel for how stunning they’ll look and some inspirational ideas for your day.
- Sailcloth Planning Meetings – You will be invited to two planning meetings where you’ll be able to keep us updated with exactly what you want for your wedding, from the all-important internal decorations to finer details such as seating plan ideas and needs.
- Everything Set Up – You’ll arrive at your wedding field to find everything in place and ready to use, just as you’d imagined. With our meticulous setup process, you will be free to focus on the fun parts of decorating your sailcloth and of course, getting ready for your big day.
- Enjoy Your Special Day – As your guests arrive they’ll be just as impressed as you are.
Your Wedding Is In Safe Hands
Real Derbyshire Weddings
Some Commonly Asked Questions
Once you’ve let us know your email and your ideal date, the pricing guide will be emailed across to you right away. If you have any questions about pricing, availability or anything else then the team is always here to help out.
Our Sailcloth Tent is available from Mid April – End of September. If you are looking for a winter celebration our Tipis or the perfect match to create a cosy romantic winter wedding.
The size of sailcloth you require depends on a number of factors. This includes the number of guests you are looking to celebrate with both daytime and evening. Other considerations are how you are planning on using the space and what else you will require in your space, for example, a bar, dance floor, band area or cosy seating area. We will take all of this into consideration when we recommend to you the right size sailcloth you need as part of your free quote.
To make your Sailcloth wedding event function, you will require power and toilets. We have a really close working relationship with our venues and sites across Derbyshire so we know what they do and do not include. If your site does not offer power or organise the hiring in of an event generator, this is something we can do for you. If you would prefer to organise your own generator, we will advise you on our power requirements.
We also work with a number of luxury toilet hire companies. We are happy to coordinate the hiring of these in for you, or we can recommend suppliers we have worked with in the past.
Yes, we have a number of open events throughout the year where you can see the Sailcloth up in all its glory. You’ll be able to see what the Sailcloth look like when they are all lit up at night-time; perfect for imagining how your evening reception will look and how it will feel. You’ll be able to walk around inside and really get a feel for what kind of arrangement you want for your wedding.
We are proud to say that we turn 10 years old in 2022. We navigated our way through the trying times of Covid.
This was a challenging time, but we worked with our couples and suppliers to help and support over 50 postponements and change of plans. Sometimes more than once!