Bawdon Lodge Farm Weddings
Sami Tipi and Bawdon Lodge Farm Weddings have been working together and creating amazing outdoor weddings together since 2015.
This stunning Leicestershire wedding venue is the perfect match for a tipi or sailcloth wedding. With a gorgeous woodland backdrop and the amazing view up the hill to their infamous oak tree.
About Bawdon Lodge Farm
Bawdon Lodge Farm is a National Forest site nestled away in the heart of the Charnwood Forest. A quintessentially British farm set in a stunning area of rural Leicestershire.
Owned and run by The Wedding Industry Award Winning, Outdoor Event Specialists Richard & Lynn Bailey. Bawdon Lodge Farm is one of the most sought after Outdoor Wedding Venues across the UK. True experts in their field (excuse the pun), we, along with our amazing team, expertly and seamlessly bring together all the unique ingredients needed for the perfect outdoor wedding, so you can simply enjoy the day.
You can relax and enjoy your beautiful day knowing your stunning wedding reception will run exactly as you want it to. With the backdrop of the famous oak tree, the whole site is be perfectly manicured and tendered ready for the magic to begin. All your guests will be welcomed from the second they drive into the car park and looked after until their carriages leave the farm, by 1am.
8th July, 15th July, 29th July, 5th August, 12th August
The Bawdon Experience
Not just a field on a farm –included in your package are the essentials – electricity, water and a hire period to accommodate you exclusively. Plus, there are so many things you’ll probably ‘never even think of’ when planning an outdoor wedding. You don’t need to worry because Team Bawdon have thought of everything. It’s what we do.
The luxury package includes outdoor fire pits and a basket of blankets perfect for getting those you care about sitting under the stars. And not forgetting the Luxury Loos & pamper packages – which guests still talk about now!
– Our fully managed package gives you everything you need for the perfect stress-free wedding.
– Exclusive Use of Bawdon Lodge Farm for four days
– Richard & Lynn’s Event Planning & Outdoor Wedding Expertise with on the day management, meetings prior to the wedding and regular comms and professional advice. Taking all the stress and planning pressure away.
– Fully Serviced Cash Bar – All glassware, staff and service included. Credit bar facilities available.
– Award Winning Events Team including drink service staff, Guest and Car Park Assistants
– Supplier liaison & support to ensure everything & everyone is in the right place at the right time
– Deluxe 3 + 1 Luxury Toilet Unit; managed throughout including Pamper Package
– Access to electricity and water
– Car Parking with lighting and free overnight parking for guests
– License for late entertainment and bar facilities
– Exclusive invitations to Client Only events such as Wine & Beverage Tasting Evenings.
– Outdoor Finishing Touches: Outdoor Fire Pits, Straw Bales & Covers, Outdoor Seating and Baskets of Blankets
– Camping Area for your guests to bring their own or hire tents, glamping, caravans or campervans.
Real Weddings at Bawdon Lodge Farm
Here are some of our blogs with featured Sami Tipi and Bawdon Lodge Farm Real Weddings.
What Couples Say
Here are some kind words from couples who got married with Sami Tipi at Bawdon Lodge Farm.
“Bawdon Lodge Farm will be THE BEST idea/decision you have ever had when it comes to all things wedding! Richard and Lynn are the dream team you have been waiting to come across in your venue search. Both them and their team are accommodating, thoughtful, helpful, friendly, invested in your vision, uplifting (during the final stages) and just amazing all rounders.
We were originally due to get married in 2020, but the pandemic hit. Richard and Lynn helped us not only work to the guidelines following the ease of restrictions, but helped us to create an even more special day that we will never forget. During the process, we feel that they have become a part of our family, and we loved having them as a part of our big day (they even received a chant or two from our friends.)
WE LOVE TEAM BAWDON!!! <3”
Alex & Krysia
“Where to start with how absolutely awesome #teambawdon are?!
When we first got engaged, we decided we wanted an informal tipi wedding and Bawdon Lodge Farm was on our shortlist of local venues. We had had a look round several other places but upon meeting Lynn & Richard, we knew we wanted to hold our wedding there within a matter of minutes.
Right from the word go, we were made to feel at the centre of everything, like no one was more important and that nothing was too much trouble, in short, from the initial meeting, they couldn’t do enough to help us. We spent just over 18 months planning our wedding and #teambawdon were always on hand if we needed any help or advice.
On the big day, their attention to detail, thoughtfulness and care and service towards not only ourselves, but the rest of our guests totally blew us away. Nothing, and we mean NOTHING was too much trouble for them and they took care of things that we hadn’t even considered needing taking care of!
It is easy to see why Bawdon win so many awards, their team is second to none and we could not have been happier that we booked them! We don’t feel as though any praise is justice enough for how incredible, Lynn, Richard and the rest of Bawdon Squad are!”
Claire & Steve
Contact Bawdon Lodge Farm
If you love the look of Bawdon Lodge Farm and are interested in finding out more about this gorgeous venue, then contact Lynn and Richard with the details below.